This product is scheduled to begin shipping 11/21/19
The estimated delivery time will be 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
This product does not ship to AK, PR or HI.
This handcrafted wreath centerpiece combination is made with a base of blue toned Noble Fir with accents of variegated holly, western red cedar and juniper. This sturdy base is completed by the addition of ponderosa cones and faux red chili berries. The centerpiece features a red 10” LED taper candle (2 AA batteries required) to illuminate your holiday season. The variegated holly adds a festive traditional touch to these pieces. This combination of products is an ideal holiday gift for friends and family or the perfect completion to your holiday décor.Features:
- Type: Cut Greens
- Quantity: 1 Wreath, 1 Centerpiece, and 1 LED Candle (Requires 2 AA Batteries)
- Light Needs: Protect from direct sunlight
- Water Needs: Mist to keep from drying out
- Flower Color: Greens have a blue tone, accents of variegated holly, and blue juniper berries with faux red berries
- Mature Spread: CP 14” Wreath OD 24”
- Special Features: Great for home decorating or gift giving.
Heat or direct sun will shorten the lifespan of fresh greens. Shake off any loose or dry needles and mist with water daily to prolong the fragrance and the life of the evergreens. If used Indoors:
Your greenery should be kept away from heat sources that may dry them out - such as direct sunlight, heat vents, or open flames. If used Outdoors:
Display them in a sheltered spot. If candles are used in your arrangement, make sure the flames are at least 4” away from the greenery. Restrictions:
Must have County designation on boxes for shipments to CA, which is preprinted on our boxes.